A moment to rember in the life of every child.
A true adventure to tell that always excites our little guests: the children get up at dawn, which doesn't often happen in other contexts, but does every time we organise a night under the stars. The experience is for children between 7 and 12 years old. Here's how it works:
- In the afternoon the children are welcomed to the farm and all together we bring the sheep to pasture.
- On the way back we put up the tents, light the fire and prepare dinner.
- At sunset we go to bed with the sheep, counting the stars. 1, 2, 3...
- At dawn, the farmer will wake us up to help him with the milking and take the donkeys for a walk.
- We will all have breakfast together and before the parents return we will play in the farm's meadows.