Our plan to repopulate Karst sheep
You too can help us repopulate the Trieste Karst with Istrian-Karst sheep by joining our #Adopt a Little Lamb project.
You can support a lamb's growth through adoption for a year.
How it works
On the second Sunday in March each year, we organise an event where you can get to know the newborn lambs. On this occasion you can find your little lamb and adopt it.
During the year you will have several opportunities to meet the lamb and participate in the life of the farm.
Finally you will receive a basket with products from the farm and the Karst::
- 1 kg fresh pecorino cheese
- 1/2 kg aged pecorino cheese
- 300 g pecorino with truffle or 300 g pecorino with Karst herbs
- 1 of our salami
- 1 jar of Farma Jakne honey
- 1 bottle of Teran liqueur
- all the wool from your sheep
- an afternoon with the shepherd for 4 people or 1 form of pecorino aged in the hay of Monte Ermada
What if you become fond of your little lamb?
When you adopt, we give you an adoption certificate which shows the number of your lamb's tag. If you're fond of it, you can always renew the adoption for another year!